LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield

A M/M Series Worth Continuing ~ Dirty Kiss

Dirty Kiss - Rhys Ford

It was good, I enjoyed it... entertained. But it didn't knock me over in a passionate embrace like say, Cut and Run did. I'm still very keen to continue the series, and I did enjoy how 'real' the characters seemed to be. Everyone had flaws, and I loved how it still poked fun at stereotypes.

The 'mystery' part... *sigh* I'll give it this: there was action galore. Car bombs, home explosions, bodies being stumbled over left and right - the pacing of the action rocked. The overall 'who done it' and explanation... not so much. The action helps this, but I still waffle on my feelings about this in the book.

The narrator was better than average, and I liked his accents for the variety of nationalities represented, but isn't an all-time favorite. If you enjoy audiobooks in general, and m/m mystery romance, then I'd recommend this book.