LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield

'Say When to Ridge' and read Maybe, Someday by Colleen Hoover

Just read it. If you like New Adult, and if you've liked Colleen Hoover before... just stop bothering with reviews and read it (or listen to it- great narration!)  I've already listened to it twice this year- it's THAT good.  And I may or may not have some of the songs by Griffin Peterson (who created the book soundtrack) stuck in my head.  Am I upset they are stuck there- heck to the no!

If you MUST have some kind of idea going in: I will warn you, this touches (and more) upon the subject of cheating. Don't get your panties in a wad yet, though. Even if you don't generally read 'cheating' romances, this may well still be the book for you. It gave me chills. I was rooting for EVERYONE. Even the bitchy roommate, but not the evil slut former roommate. My heart both bent and broke, and I didn't want it to end. Exquisite pain that was worth every second.  This new adult book has just about everything a reader could want: banter, pranks, drama, angst, hope, anger, love.  Just talking about it makes me want to read it all over again.

I mentioned this above, but the added bonus: there is a soundtrack.  YES!  There IS a soundtrack... and you can listen for FREE.  Just do a search on Maybe Someday and Griffin, and you'll get to listen to the songs and swoon.  'I'm in Trouble' is my personal favorite.  It's kind of folky and fun, and how I love the lyrics.  And seriously, don't let the 'cheating' bit scare you off!  It's hands down the best book I've ever read that includes any aspect of cheating.

Just do it. Just read it. Grab the seat of your pants, swoon, and mouth "I Love You."

Source: http://darkobsessionchronicles.blogspot.com/2014/06/say-when-to-ridge-na-crush-tourney-2014.html