LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Moroaica - S. Gail Seymour Okay this is long overdue. I really enjoyed this book. It was especially interesting seeing everything through Max's eyes. Her unique background, and the fact that she is 'working' with a group that is her enemy made it different and engaging. I really enjoyed the strong kick butt female protagonist, and learning what happens as she learns it.

There is little romance, but a surplus of action. There are graphic descriptions of violence, but I did not find it to be too excessive. Overall, reminded me a little of an adult version of Vampire Academy without the romantic love drama.

The world building in this book was done very well. It had an almost Anne Rice Vampire book feel to it. Sensuality, vivid descriptions, making your feel sympathetic to the 'monsters.' Good book and worth reading if your like urban fantasy and vampires!