LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) - J.R. Ward Well, once again I am sticking with my rating of 4 stars on this. While I thoroughly enjoyed the re-read, and do want to continue the series, there were things that I didn't love.

This whole 'take' on vampires is a little different. It's nice a steamy. Some uber hot alpha males to drool over, nearly all with some sort of a haunted past (or present).

But I didn't like the 'insta-lust/love'... It getting a bit cliche for me, but that's just a personal preference.

The lessers... I get that it's part of the whole story, but I just did not like reading from their perspective at all.

So overall, if you are into paranormal romance with hot, majorly alpha males, then this is a must-read for you. If you can take or leave that genre, you might not be a jazzed.