LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Under Her Spell - Isabella Ashe It was okay... it passed the time. The biggest reason why it didn't get more stars: Zachary was a huge douchecanoe. He was an asshat for a majority of the book. And the insta-love... *sigh* and she wasn't a virgin, but with her history she may as well have been. I guess I'm just getting frustrated with the same scenarios, same techniques, same stereotypical characters...

For free, it wasn't bad or horrible, just OK. If you like that 'slightly damaged, scientific control-freak, playboy type guy' and the almost 'virginal, girl-next-door' in a strange situation with slight paranormal-ish moments (at best), then you may well enjoy this more than I did. I am certainly glad I did not pay for it.