LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Curio - Cara McKenna Whew.... I need a cold shower after that book! HOT! HOT! HOT! Just on the steam factor alone, I very nearly bumped this up to a 5♥ rating... it was well done and organic. I did not hear any kind of *Bam*Chicka*Bow*Wow* background track while reading the book.

Didier was a little odd to get used to at first. A French male prostitute that is so beautiful he appears as a model in art galleries. A little daunting in his seeming perfection, but we get to see behind the visage shown to his regular clients. He became very real once his imperfections were explored and I loved how he and Caroly interacted together.

There were surprises and even romance which worked very well with this. It's not your average 'whore' story and I liked how real it seemed. This book really shows what I think erotica is all about. Hot, pushing boundaries, giving in to your carnal nature without cheapening it. My main reservation was the ending seemed a little rushed. I was happy overall with the book, but I wanted more at the end. I'm curious if this series follows the same couple or if it moves on to another. I would LOVE to read more about Caroly and Didier.

I most definitely recommend giving it a try, but be careful about where you read it. Not necessarily a good idea to get all worked up in public or at work!