LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews This is the book (in the Kate Daniels series) that I have finally been waiting for! It finally was no longer a chore to get into this book (as much as I love the others there were times that were difficult to get through.) I've gotten into the series enough now that I am "comfortable" reading about this world with the magic shifts. I like the further exploration into Kate's past/family and finally to see more Curran time! I'm eager to read the next book in the series, but also worried too- how long will it be until the next is released?

If you can make it through the first books in the series (and they are all worth it)then you can't miss this book! I will definitely need to include this book (and series) into my collection. Strong females, alpha males, vamps, shifters and plagues, oh, my!