LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) - E.L. James "We aim to please, Miss Stelle." ...and boy does this book ever do so! If you've read the first book and enjoyed it, most likely you were among many that had to have this book almost immediately! Nothing else would do! I tried... oh, how I tried to find something else to appease me. I had book reviews to work on, personal "issues"... but the red room beckoned to me. "Read," it said, "you know you MUST know what happens..."

As with the first book, the same is true of this one. Emotional, romantic, soul-searching, psyche-exploring, mind-bending, "sex mad and insatiable" book! It's the perfect second book for the series. We still have a f$cked up 50 shades, awkward Ana... I laughed, I crying, I held my breath. I combusted with desire, and died a little when submissive Christian sank to the floor.

I love this book, I love this series. This book takes a significant step away from BDSM as a focus, and instead places it solely on the relationship between Christian and Ana. If you loved the first, you absolutely cannot miss this one!

Now, I must dance off to hole up in my own red room, with Christian and a brown braided leather riding crop. Once again, I say... if you are on the fence about this series- get off! It must be uncomfortable up there. Much less comfortable that the love story that unfolds in these pages.