LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
The Society of Sinners - Charity Parkerson This is actually like five novellas: Brandon and Stacy’s, Jazz and Cherish, Gabe and Taylor, Dominic and Mika, Dimitri and Annabelle; but they all have intertwining stories. The vampire and other supernatural mythology is unique; they are blessed by God (the 'pure, untainted' ones, that is.) It's like a mini- Paranormal Romance series with a heavy dose of Urban Fantasy all rolled into one book.

With all the different heroes and heroines to choose from, everyone can easily find at least one to root for. I was worried once I realized it was several novellas; I was expecting a vague collection but this ties up all together tighter than a bow. I was really excited about the new ideas on vampires and shifters. There was just the perfect combination of romance, action, and sex. It got a little something for everyone!

I find myself only giving it 4♥'s because of several common pitfalls; primarily the "sudden love" syndrome, but also the desire to learn more about Jackson Square and the "world" they live in. These did not in any way prevent me from really enjoying this book. I would still absolutely suggest this for any PNR fan.

If you don't do novellas, I still recommend this book. It really is just one story broken into 5 parts. I'm still a little steamy under the collar from all the hot men....