LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
A Perfect Blood - Kim Harrison *sigh*

I want to give it 5♥'s.... but it's really more like 4½♥'s...

and gosh darned it... Trent and Rachel STILL haven't just done it already! I know the 'end' is coming soon- and if Trent and Rachel don't get their release... I don't know what I'll do.

Once again, so humorous, with touching moments. I enjoyed the memories of Nick, and Kisten without the reality of Nick coming in the picture yet again. I'm sick of some of her 'exes'.

It was really looking promising with this books for Rachel and Trent, though. I'm glad the animosity is lessening and the other feelings are beginning to open up.

I may still change my mind and go for 5 stars... still deciding.