LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon #3) - A.M. Hargrove Review to come with quotes...

But some quick notes first. I actually had NOT read the previous books in the series (I've been meaning to forever) but I heard that this could be read as a stand alone, so I jumped in. I had absolutely no difficulty following the story, and feeling like I knew the characters. I may have enjoyed it even more by reading the previous books, but I still thought it was a great read without them.

"I didn't sign-up for this!" Love that quote! Love, love, love it!

More to come, but I do highly recommend it. And, it's the 'older' and 'steamier' side of YA. Nothing too explicit, but still meant for an 'older' YA to adult audience, IMO.