LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Morningstar - Darcy Town I received an eBook copy for free in exchange for an unbiased review. My thoughts are my own, and my thoughts are that this book ROCKS! It gives a new and unique spin to the fallen angels/Satan/Arch Angels. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it ROCKED MY SOCKS RIGHT OFF!

And let throw this little nugget out there:
Satan watching daytime soaps. Funny, funny stuff! Okay, one more nugget: fallen angel pillow fight. You heard that right.

Have you ever read a book, and in the middle of reading it- I sh*t you not, I swear the book nearly broke out in a musical. Dancing across tables, the whole room dancing and moving and stomping and even Satan himself, playing the fiddle. Any book that can pull that off in a non-High School Musical kind of way is BRILLIANT!

As long as you can look past your preconceived notions of "The Father of Lies" then I can't see how anyone could not adore this book. It has romance, fighting, song and dance, friendship, betrayal... it's like a whole season of Dallas, a musical, some fascinating fallen angels, and a devil that could melt your pants right off with his depth of feeling while still forcing you to laugh so hard you are reduced to tears at his attempts to familiarize himself with modern times... all rolled into one.

I immediately started hounding begging Darcy Town to PLEASE let me read book two! And *grabs my poms poms* I got it already on my 'precious' (Kindle.) So run out there, and check it out. If you are against reading it by subject matter alone, I entreat you to try it out. My guess is it will charm the pants right off you!

Here are some quotes to wet your whistle:
"She's determined at being an epic cock block tonight"

"This is part of your corporate image? Fuck-me boots, seriously?"

"That would have been hard to explain. 'Hey Dahlia, you can create life, just make out with Lucifer!'"

"Dahlia stuck her thumb at Lucifer. 'He's my bitch now.'"

"Lucifer didn't even want to think about the cheese grater incident."