LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Divinely Ruined - Diane Alberts I received this eBook for free from Entagled Publishing in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.
Just barely 4♥'s by the skin of it's teeth. I'll give it a proper review, but to do a quickie sum-up-

great if you are looking for an easy, no-thinking-required romance. It's whimsical and fun, and while it does try to delve into headier topics... I found myself not attached enough to the characters for the darker parts to drag me down and feel their pain. It's meant for a fun, frolic of a read (in my opinion) -likely ideal for a simple beach read while catching some rays.

It's cute. I smiled a few times. I maybe got worried for a moment that there might not be a HEA. But, overall if you into a more carefree romance and don't want to feel wrung out after reading, this would be right up your alley. The author does touch upon more 'tortured' feelings and emotions, but for me it was not in-depth or gripping in that way and therefore just adding a little 'realness' to the characters.

I'll add more later...