LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Law Man (Dream Man, #3) - Kristen Ashley I really enjoyed this one. Yes, Mara had her head up her butt... like the whole book. It was cute for the first chapter, but then got old kinda fast. Overall, nice romance story. I liked that it was a whole 'family' thing, and not a 'usual' family at that. I almost wished the romance wouldn't have taken so long to get to 'the good stuff' but then again the anticipation of sealing the deal had it's merit.

Overall, if you enjoy alpha male vanilla romances with witty dialogue, and even some action- look no further than the Dream Man series. It will not disappoint!