LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Fire with Fire (Demonblood, #2) - Penelope King I give it 4½♥'s

VERY surprising turn of events. I have to admit, the story lines I would have figured as a sequel to A Demon Made Me Do It don't hold a candle to the roller coaster ride in this book. My heart about leaped out my chest several times. Great follow-up, and still looking forward to more.

"Love can shove it."

And Bones is as always, oh, so HOT! I think I like him best of the guys in the series. I initially was on the fence as to which 'team' I was on (Team Bones vs. Team Kieron) But after this book- Kieron can suck eggs. Bones all the way!

"There is something almost godlike in the symmetry of of his perfection."

"If I was just me... how I'm supposed to be, not this broken, lesser version of myself, then you would be the one for me. No question."

We learn so much more of the background of many characters in this one; I especially enjoyed seeing just how powerfully Tatty was. About the only characters I was not 'sold' on was the 'new guy' Tristan, and his entourage. I actually found myself wishing I could skip ahead when the story followed along with Tristan and Liora.

"I remember everything. Oh, how I wish I didn't."

Overall, I found it to be a great follow-up, and still continues to be a well written, hot made-for-older-audiences YA. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone that wants the angst of youthful characters mixed with steamy, hot demon lovin'.