LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Bared to You  - Sylvia Day At the moment I'm going with 4♥'s, but it may actually be a 4½♥'s.

Many parallels to 50 Shades, but good in it's own right. Eva does seem to be stronger than Ana (from 50 Shades.) She has more control, and is aware of her limitations.

I loved her roommate, Cary... at least until the end. Heard many disgruntled mumblings about the end not being what they expected, and I have to say it wasn't quite what I expected, either.

BDSM is almost non-existent in this still, but still hot hot hot!

The underlying reason for the main characters (this affects both of them, although we are still left wondering about the extent of one of the character's 'demons') is touching and humanizing. It makes you feel empathy for the characters without detracting from the story- it's build in as a part of it.

Frustrated with how their past keeps rearing its ugly head and messing up the present.

I'll 'flesh this out' more soon, with quotes. I will most definitely be picking up the next book later this year when it comes out.