LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Waiting for Mercy (Cambion, #2) - Shannon Dermott I received a free book in exchange for an unbiased, honest review. My thoughts are my own.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways? Flynn-1000, Luke-1000, Sebastian-1000... and Paul to a lesser extent.

Just like the first one, I LOVED IT! 5♥'s, Nay- I'm going to other reviews to steal hearts and give 6♥'s... 7♥'s even if I get a few minutes alone with Flynn, or Luke, or Sebastian. I'm not picky, and all I'll need is a few minutes.

I am still loving the use of the SAT words that precede each chapter and the almost "Where's Waldo" task of looking for the word used in the chapter. I scoff at other books and their puny love triangle... bring on the love pentagram Baby! Well... I'd actually be happy with a square (I know many like Paul, but he's just kind of 'meh' to me.)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book (yes, shouty caps and all!)

"No one should be that good looking."

And oh my goodness... the scene in the cafeteria. Oh, my.... my, my, my. I didn't know if I wanted to laugh, or swoon, or glare, or beg to BE Mercy even through her uncomfortable moments! It was witty, engaging, entertaining, surprising, frustrating... for a succubus story, it's way tamer than you'd expect but still charmingly drool-worthy to keep an adult panting for more. And the revelations in this one, oh I think I wanted to (in equal amounts) verbally slap and kiss all my favorite guys in this book. Maybe a good physical slap, too... haven't decided if it lands on the butt or the face.

"You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to me life."

"If beauty were time, you'd be eternity."

"For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me."

I just cannot say enough how much I love this series. I sucked down that book like it was a cold sweet iced tea on a hot July day. Shannon, write faster! I NEED more Mercy! I simply MUST have more! Please? I'm trying to wait, but don't make me beg... again.