LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Ink (Ink, #1) - Holly Hood Let me just say: Hot, Hot, Hot. Innocent, virginal YA this is not!

I give it 4½♥'s... I'm showing a full 5, but I'm a little particular about giving 5 stars- it was close. Emotionally, it's a YA story (and also technically since the main female protagonist is in high school) but from the steam factor- my, oh, my! It's racier than many adult books.

"You're just a regular Wikipedia aren't you,"

"I nearly died when I saw the periodic table sitting in front of me. It was my arch enemy."

Love me some tattooed, pierced hot male eye candy. Go on there, Slade, play with that lip ring!

"I was about to show him bite."

"I know a lot of things you could explore."

I'll go exploring... I'll create a map as I go along! Oh, my computer screen just steamed over again. Be careful with your eReader while succumbing to this hot book.

"I stared down at my wrist, his touch still lingering on my skin. Along with the ink."

Slade was one of those look like a bad boy but act like a gentleman (more or less.) He was right up my alley. I am still getting shivers from the hotness that is Slade.

"Orgasms are like a scared puppies. If you just relax and act like you're not looking for it, then it just come on its own."

If you're looking for a hot, tattooed (yummy) paranormal read that will crawl down your pants and set up a tent... look no further. If you want to stick with the straight and narrow YA vanilla paranormal romance, then put down the book and leave Slade to me and nobody looses a lip ring.