LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Operation Summer Storm - Karlene Blakemore-Mowle I'd give this romantic suspense a solid 4 stars. It was a quick enjoyable read full of action and tantalizing sensuality.

I enjoy romantic suspense, but still don't read it as often as other genres. I am always a little worried going into one since I read a smaller number of books of this nature, there is a higher chance I will find a dud. That was not the case with this novel. I enjoyed the spunky Australian, Summer and American Marine, (very drool worthy) Tate.

It included action, exotic locations, military missions, hostages, black market cartels...

The romance between Tate and Summer was paced (not a fall in love at first sight) and I enjoyed their 'drive each other crazy' antics. For anyone that enjoys this genre, I would most definitely recommend picking up this book. The romance is a slow burn, but when it fulls ignites it gets hot!

"Beneath his firm lips, her scream died; her senses scattering like dropped marbles on the floor."

"Maybe somewhere in the near future, he's also develop some hideous injury to his testicles."

Kinda oddball quotes to pick, but for some reason I liked these two.