LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
The Glass Man - Jocelyn Adams Ack, I hadn't even written anything yet! I bought this book because I was going to be part of the book tour for book 2 of the Lila Gray series, Shadowborn. It sounded really promising, after all fae is always a good thing! It sounded like it might have some spice, so I had to check that out; oh, my just look at that beautiful cover. How can you not want to read that?

I was actually surprised just how much I enjoyed this book. Very, very surprised! It's a little bit dystopian (I wasn't expecting that one at all,) a little urban fantasy, a little romance, a little suspense/thriller... definitely for adult audiences. One mustn't forget the snarky humor woven throughout the book!

It's a solid series, worth reading. Lila is strong and capable, but sympathetic- a true survivor. I really enjoyed getting to know her and was eager to continue the series after reading book one. I totally felt it was worthy the 'investment' in buying the book!