LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Crash - Nicole  Williams I liked it very much, but didn't LOVE it.

I liked Beautiful Disaster and Slammed better, but I will definitely look into reading book 2. Jude and Lucy were definitely interesting enough to make me follow the series.

There were times it had a almost '10 Things I Hate About You' feel to it... and I had trouble with the location (her house) vs. the school (high school). Like moving into a 'lake house' does not make me think the school is going to end up like a inner city "gang" school. But the book made me think of the HS like a ginourmous 'problem' school. I had trouble reconciling those facts.

There were also other aspects of the story that seemed a little 'weak' and implausible... I wish some things caused more drama while others I felt were pushed to the back burner for far too long. It was worth the read, but I wasn't as jazzed as I expected to be.

One of my favorite quotes (and there were more than a few) "Jude Ryder wasn't only trouble, he was trouble with a side of danger and a dessert of heartache."