LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Rock Chick Reckoning - Kristen Ashley There was something I both liked and disliked about this book...

Instead of sticking with the one primary couple and or POV, we we multiple. Many different couples, many different points in time, many POV... it's weird but I simultaneously loved that about it and really got bugged by it, too.

And the 'teaser' ... well instead of a teaser into the future with the epilogue, it was like a time machine billboard giving a blow-by-blow of future books. Again... both loved and hated that part.

Overall, just like the rest of the series I loved it. There often seems to be little idiosyncrasies of Kristen Ashley's writing that are polarizing like that. But it still sucks me is so much, I was practically 'Flirting with Disaster' just to keep reading one more paragraph. Great romantic escape in the form of a series that I will most definitively be continuing and reading again.