LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Doppelganger - Milda Harris I'm going to have to think about this one a decide how I feel. I can say, overall I liked it. If you like Milda Harris' Adventures in Funeral Crashing series, there is a good chance you will like this, too.

My main hurdle on loving this, is Citrus. No, I'm not referring to the "Annoying Orange" or some veiled weird inside joke... the main character is named Citrus. Interesting choice of name.

I received a free eBook from Milda Harris via the R2R Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Fanatics in exchange for a honest review.