LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Third Grave Dead Ahead - Darynda Jones I'd actually fudge a bit over 4♥'s on this book. I LOVE the humor, adore it, but I wasn't on board so much with the Reyes fan club. Well, this book finally starts to lead Charley towards my thinking which made me happy as a clam.

It was a little slower going getting into the story at first. It seemed to be stuck on the Reyes fixation, but once it became clear that it wouldn't remain so I was smitten. I will say, I figured out a few key points really early on. But there was one set-up I fell for, hook, line and sinker. Twists upon twists at the end!

I wish I could continue right away with the next book, but I have too many already lined up. If you like snarky humor, steamier urban fantasy, and a strong female lead this is a series I highly recommend.