LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Delirium  - Lauren Oliver What I was expecting:

See.. it looks sweet, and it's dystopian which is quickly becoming a favorite genre of mine... But this is what I got instead:

I was bored. I finished because it was a buddy read, and it's like a challenge that I feel I have to try and try to finish a book no matter what... and it had some scavenger hunt words which didn't influence me in any way. Ut uh, no way, not a chance.

I can see this book appealing to a large audience of YA lovers, especially with Romeo and Juliet overtones, but I just didn't end up falling in love with this book. At all. I don't think it was bad, and the premise is different, so I gave it 3♥'s. Sorry to all those who loved it, but I just wasn't swept up in the romance. It didn't touch my heart... it wanted to, just didn't quite make it in.