LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Love Unscripted (Love, #1) - Tina Reber I'd actually give it 4½♥'s.

Long, but lovely. Did I mention it was LONG? There really is something captivating about a story including movie stars. There is that thrill and exhilaration from being even near the lime-light. Like just reading the book gives you that chance to bask in stardom's glow. I really enjoyed that feeling the book gave me, while still allowing the characters to be 'real'. Although many choices made grated against me, I was sucked into their story.

I kept waiting for the big 'drama', then fell for it hook, line, and sinker. It just seemed like it was too easy, too uncomplicated, that I felt something big was coming. I have to admit, when it finally arrived, I didn't see it coming. I sweared at my poor defenseless Kindle. It cut my heart out for like 2 minutes before I figured it out. So while it took me by surprise, I was able to see the truth fairly quickly.

I will absolutely continue the series! In fact, I really want to start book 2 like right now... too many other books in the way. It was really almost a 'wholesome' romance story but with several of the characters being famous. It's a great read to loose yourself and live vicariously through the pages.

I received a free copy from the publisher, Simon and Schuster, Inc., via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.