LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Shattered Edge (An Edge Novel, #2) - A.M. Hargrove Although it shares some characters with Edge of Disaster, this is a different romance, a different story. It takes an even darker turn and spins the world on its head.

I was able to join in on the beta read for this book, and without giving away too much, I found against the direction this book took. I was pissed. I sent many an unhappy email, as A.M. can confirm. My re-read of the final allowed me to look at the story again without the 'newness' of the sting biting too badly.

More review to come...

I received a free copy of this book from A.M. Hargrove in exchange for an honest review. I did not receive any compensation; my thoughts are my own.