LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Cold Days - Jim Butcher Great as always... funny as always, well written as always

More to come when family is not throwing up...

OK now, I ADORE Dresden as much as the next fangirl, and I will eagerly do whatever ugly task is necessary to kept getting each and every next book for my fix, but did this installment seem... off? Hinky? I know Dresden is growing and changing and maybe, just maybe, learning something about women. Sssshhhh. It's a secret, don't want to ruin the badass, sarcastic Wizard cover, right?

Despite my weird misgivings or hang-ups, I still LOVED the book. Love. Love. Love. You would think with my love of the series, and knowing just what happens to characters in this series, that I wouldn't be surprised when stuff starts messing with the status qua... AGAIN. I was still surprised. Harry, and his friends, just can't seem to catch a break, although that certainly lends itself to a better story to read.