LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Ever After - Kim Harrison This is probably the darkest, and my favorite installment of this series to date. I'm stunned to the point of not really knowing what to say other than - I LOVE THIS SERIES! I savored every word, and look forward to the last few installments to the series. It promises and hints at things I've hoped for in this series.

I also really like Bis having a bigger role. And Nick... Nick gets a better end than he deserves. I LOATHE Nick. We even get more Pierce in this, too. Another less favorite character of mine, but despite these characters making an appearance in this book, even they couldn't spoil the wonder of these pages.

So, really at this point in the series you either know if you like these books or not. I adore this series, so it's a no-brainer anytime a new book comes out. While some books of the series are not my favorite, this book would fall under my favorites list.

I like that Rachel is strong, yet compassionate. You'd have to be to try and care about all the demons enough to save them, along with 'the world'. She keeps bending over backwards to save those that actively hate her and try to kill her, and yet she still saves them every time.