LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) - Jamie McGuire First off- Love Is Messy. People are NOT perfect. Don't read this book expecting hearts and flowers, and perfect worlds, perfect characters- you won't find them in this book.

I LOVED this book. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I want Travis. WANT HIM.

My tattooed hottie.

Their relationship really is like a beautiful disaster; it's like a train wreck you can't look away from and don't want to end. These two characters are an volatile and combustible together, but a tragedy to part.

I'm satisfied with the ending, but almost wish it was a series just so I can get MORE Travis!

This is definite re-read material.

Edit 3/20/13
This really IS re-read material, because I did just that. The second time around, though I knew what was coming, was still just as lovely as the first. It did allow me to look a little deeper at Abby's thought process, and the details of their relationship. I still adore Travis, and though I may not quite understand Abby's choices, it's nice that I don't loathe her or anything. There are some romances where the female is 'the weakest link' and rather unlikable. I didn't feel that way about Abby, despite our differences. SO ready for Walking Disaster... opening ARC in 3, 2, 1... TRAVIS!