LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Futures and Frosting - Tara Sivec Adult Book, Adult Review

If mild profanity offends you, this is NOT the book for you, anyway.

Just put the book down and slowly walk away. Warning: Be careful while reading this book (like no drinking milk while reading, "Mrs. Gates looks like a perverted Mary Poppins pulling penises out of her carpet bag." Milk WILL skirt out your nose, and no, it won't be pretty.) You've been officially warned.

I lost my shit, cackled with laughter, and finished with a shit-eating grin on my face. Thunder, thunder, thundercunt....Ho! Exactly what the doctor ordered to dig me out of my funk. I highlighted many a passage, read parts to my husband (regardless if he wanted to hear or not)... I snorted with laughter. I shit you not.

I love this foul mouth couple, I love their foul-mouthed kid, and I wish I had friends half as interesting as theirs. Stayed up too late savoring each quip with glee. Book 3 will be mine. Oh, yes, it will be.