LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Frost Burned  - Patricia Briggs I enjoyed this installment much more than the last one in the series. Not as much romance, but the trade-off is getting into Adam's head. He was hard to get used to for me, but ultimately I think the book is better for having that insight. Despite how things were lining up, the outcome still surprised me. Not an easy thing to accomplish. It was fun getting to see characters that I thought were permanently going to be absent. It was like an 'old world Mercy' meets 'new world Mercy w/ pack'. Worth the read, and more than likely will be a re-read in the future.

New faces, too. The government personalities tried to stand out, but really, how can you compete with werewolves, fae, vampires, and witches. Not gonna happen. Good installment, looking forward to more.