LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski I hope I'm not slapped silly for this... I liked it, I REALLY liked it. But there was some unknown, can't put my finger on it that kept me from immersing myself so deeply. I did read this in basically one sitting (mostly). I stayed up WAY too late reading it. I was ready for a 'crying' book, since I heard others had bawled while reading, or at the end of reading. While a ball of emotion did get stuck in my throat, no tears. I really wanted those tears. I was ready for them. I needed them. *Sigh* And I'm an easy crier, too.

I have to admit, I'm surprised also that there is a 'sequel' of sorts. I haven't check out the details of it, but everything seems really 'settled' by the end of this book. I WILL be reading it, regardless of what less than happy things are spouting from me. It was WELL worth the read, and even deserves to be 4½♥'s. I just couldn't give it that 5♥ rating and round up. just can't do it.