LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Tasting Never (Never Say Never, #1) - C.M. Stunich wow. dark. in your face. raw.

For all of you that MUST have a HEA (I'm looking at you, Aestas ☺) fear not. Though this is a series, though all looks lost, I feel the end will satisfy but leave most readers wanting the next in the series.

These are two of the lowest people you will meet: Ty and Never. Sex addicts, both for very different reasons, somehow drawn together in this crazy world. It's like taking Trainspotting, exchanging the drugs for sex, and then adding like an after school special (and maybe a Girls Gone Wild.) Odd mix, but somehow so satisfying.

It unapologetic in how raw and real this story is. Real people, real problem, piercings, tattoos, sex as a coping mechanism. Not your traditional romance by far, but still very heartfelt and touching. They are both broken, trying to find their way through the storm.

I will be reading #2 and #3, and hope that love will find a way.