LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) - S.C. Stephens I got abducted by Kellan Kyle for the weekend, and I wish I had gotten a D-bags shirt to go with it. For some reason, despite all the hoopla around these books, how great they are, how worthy Kellan is of throwing your underwear up on his stage, I resisted reading them. But then, late last week I suddenly got a hankering to find out just what this all was about.

All I can say is, I loved it. Each book, but most often the first, gave me emotional highs and lows. I was yelling at my kindle, kept having to set the sucker down and take a break. Once, even though something was about to be revealed, I was so nervous to find out, I had to wait like 15 minutes. It really drew me into the pages, despite the flowery descriptions that I had to force myself not to skip over for my next Kellan fix.