LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Real - Katy Evans I'm really only giving this like 4½♥'s...

I think I had to change my underwear after the first introduction to Remington. In fact, I'm sure I had to. I think the anticipation of naughty behavior was almost even more enjoyable than the actual racy bits. He is just straight-up sex on a stick, and makes it hard to control the urge to lick your Kindle.

Ironically, the reason for the ½♥ less than five, is because of licking... and scenting. Now I agree, some men have this scent thing going on, and I've had my knees go weak just inhaling that male smell... I like to wear shirts that smell like my man, and in certain situations, licking can be fun and not weird at all. But, giving someone a tongue bath, and even comparing them multiple times to a lion and scenting each other... all the time... it reached a certain creepy, icky factor. I think if just a few (not all) of those had been removed, it wouldn't have crossed that *shudder* line.

For readers that are fans of dark, damaged, alpha, swoony men with a high panty combustion power, look no further, this is the book for you. Keep in mind that this is about REAL romance, not just fantasy blow-up-your skirt fluff. Remy can be hearts and flowers, and moody and violent, and secretive and haunted... he is a REAL man. How much Remington "Riptide" can you take?