LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Unholy Magic - Stacia Kane I'd even go somewhere between 4-4½♥'s on this.

Yes, it's a dark, underbelly of a world. Yes, Chess is one whacked junkie. Yes, I've finally seen just why Terrible has such a following. I was 'Team Lex' last book, but this one converted even me. It definitely leaves me wanting more of the series.

Ghosts are a nice change of pace, as well. No fangs, no sparkles, no full moons, or needs of a razor- it can be liberating at times, as long as you can handle the raw descriptions. There are top-of-the-world moments, and the foul lows of addiction.