LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) - Raine Miller I was worried, honestly... how many books are there going to be about rich, sexually dominant men and the virginal, submissive females they fall for... even this lover of 50 Shades thinks the waters are getting too overabundant with these type books. But, despite that, I personally really enjoyed it. It's sexy, it's set in the UK, and I didn't find the female character to be a total nitwit (this is important to note, because there are many of that type of character out there.)

I also think I should mention the prologue... it gives it a very political thriller vibe at the beginning, then almost seems to abandon that part of the story line. Let me assure those of you that haven't read this yet, they do pick that story line back up. It was actually never dropped, it was just hidden.

More to come, but overall I give this 4-4½♥'s, and I've already started on book 2.

I received a free eBook from Atria Books via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.