LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Own the Wind  - Kristen Ashley Needed that KA fix and loved seeing cameo appearances from other beloved KA characters.

It was also so nice seeing Tabby get a break. Motorcycle Man was probably my favorite of the Mystery Man series (and can I say that I had serendipitously happen to start watching Storage Wars while I was reading... but I digress, back to this book.) Even in that book, I had ended up growing fond of Tabby and saw how difficult it would be to ever carve out a life of happiness for herself.

Romeo and Juliet, this is not. It's complicated, and a very long-term drawn out relationship between them. Most likely at this point, you are going to know as a reader that you either like this type of book, or not. It's got MC Chaos which goes hand-in-hand with alpha, bossy heroes, but it's nice Tabby isn't the type to just roll over and let a guy 'own' her.

It's as much a battle of wills as it is a romance, but I loved every moment.