LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) - Lisa Renee Jones I think this best can be described as similar to the old movie/shows Red Shoe Diaries. It's like that thrill of reading another person's secret diary. For me, I was completely enthralled. I love the layering of the elements of the story. I can 'get' the characters, and find Sara to be quite astute at times.

I was lucky to have snagged a NetGalley ARC of book 2, and immediately picked it up on the coattails of this book. Sexy and suspenseful, playful and punishing, a mental treat of a book that titillated my senses.