LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Torn (Torn, #1) - K.A. Robinson OK... tired as can be, but read it through basically in one sitting. Solid 4♥'s, and even a dash extra. New Adult romance that covers similar themes to Thoughtless. Not the same, just similar. But then again, it has a bad boy, tattooed, pierced rock-n-roll god AND a melt-your-panties boy-next-door hottie. Eye candy all over the damn place.

Why the four stars, you may ask. It is it's own book, it's not the same basic story re-hashed in a slightly different way, but the themes are not as unique. I may want to throw my panties on the stage, but DUDE. He sent some serious back off signals. He really did. I was frustrated with her, frustrated with him, frustrated with damn near everyone. So, therefore... that frustration got taken out on that poor defenseless star. BUT... I am eager to read book two which should be ready and waiting on my Kindle....

Still would definitely recommend as long as you can handle the theme and the steam. Maybe have a few ice cubes to help cool down.