LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
The Iron Hunt (Hunter Kiss, Book 1) - Marjorie M. Liu Well... I'm basing my rating off a reading I did back in like 2010 or 2009 or so... it's been a while and back in the day I was usually just so excited to stumble across a new book (that was my 'before GR' reading which was MUCH harder finding good books outside of my favorites.)

Looks like some REALLY hate this. From what I remember, I enjoyed my read. I thought the tattoo thing was interesting and I didn't have a problem with it. Maybe it's time for a re-read now that the rose colored glasses are coming off. It was a library book, too, so it's not like I invested money into it.