LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper Officially, I'm giving this only a 3½♥ rating, but for the purpose of GR (and the fact that I chuckled more than once,) I am rounding up.

Cute, fluffy paranormal vampire read- like a beach book. Fun, flirty, and distinctive Southern flair. But on the bad side of the coin, cliche', cloying, and repetitive.

Haven't decided if I'll continue or not. Probably will, but only by getting later books in the series via library rather than investing anything more into owning them.