LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
The Mystic Wolves (Mystic Wolves, #1) - Belinda Boring Really, I'd only go 3½♥'s... but I chose to round up solely because the end left me swearing and opening book #2, [b:Forget Me Not|13127675|Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2)|Belinda Boring|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1364320782s/13127675.jpg|18303654] on my Kindle. There is a significant cliffhanger at the end of the book, like the last line practically.

I want to say that The Mystic Wolves had large amounts of world building, but it really didn't. Internal emotional drama, yes. Perfecting the art of sex without any actual sex (really intense kissing, basically), yes. And apparently I missed the memo somewhere about why they had to wait for some mating ceremony thingy (almost the beginning of book #2 has since answered that question.)

I'm keen to continue, but I wasn't bowled over by this first book. I am still looking quite forward to reading more from Belinda Boring, book #1 in a series is rarely a knock out of the park to start with.