LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Twisted Magic (Ink, #2) - Holly Hood Slade, you play with that lip ring, and I am putty. But then you go and get all asshattery, even borderline douchecanoe territory. No bueno. Not at all. Stop it!

I think book #1, Ink, will hold a special place in my heart. Just thinking of the 'tents' Ink created... but while this book had scorching hot moments, I didn't want to erect as many tents. (To fully understand my metaphor... please see my review of book #1.)

And Hope. *Sigh* What are we going to do with you, Hope? I keep doing a 180... "Yeah girl, you tell him!" to "Oh no she didn't! It's on like Donkey Kong."

More to come, but overall a solid 4♥ read, and I definitely will be continuing the series. Come here Slade, I'll comfort you... among other things.

More to come.