LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Magic Rises - Ilona Andrews I sucked it down, although had to take a few 'chapter breaks'. I was seriously worried about my homicidal thoughts a few times, but everything worked out OK. Thank goodness it worked out OK.

I found it stuck true to the world and the characters *(although I had doubts many, many times; I'm rather ashamed to admit.) Kate is still kick-ass, even when having to wear her diplomatic 'game-face'. Love the heat that has grown into a passionate romance through the series; I simply cannot get enough of Kate and Curran.

Quite a few nail-biting, 'Oh, shit!' moments while reading. I even put up with a paperback (never thought those words would come out of my mouth, but there you have it, I prefer eBooks at this point- and I look silly when tapping the pages of a paperback expecting them to 'turn' themselves.)

If you are a fan of the series, this is an installment not to miss! If you haven't started the series, and are a fan of urban fantasies and slow-burn passion, What Is Stopping You? Go! Go!