LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
The Star Dwellers - David Estes The world just gets bigger and bigger. Even the new characters we meet are so rich and multilayered. It's really a reminder that this world, 'the Dwellers', is NOT an overly friendly place. No one is immune from the infection that President Nalin's greed and power have caused.

Nothing is safe any longer. Royalty on down the line to the smallest babe Star Dweller... war is not just coming, it is HERE. The pace that book one set continues as Adele and Tristan fight for each other, and for the hope of a better future. Will the star dwellers hold any answers?

More twists and turns than a roller coaster, be sure to strap in your belt and return your tray to it's full upright position before beginning this book! Be sure, too, to fire up your brain and get ready for some cryptic clues to what the future holds. My crystal ball was a little too murky to make much out, but I'm keen to find out more secrets and continue the series!

I'd like to thank David Estes for providing an ARC in exchange for a review.