LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Down to You - M. Leighton I'd give this a solid 4½♥'s (rounded up for GR.) Smokin' hot, why hello there twins! It is most definitely a compelling read, I wanted to keep reading just one more page. I can't put my finger on why that half-heart is missing. It's just some elusive quality that made it rate a hair less than it could have been. 4½♥'s is still nothing to sneeze at!

I will definitely be picking up book 2.

Re-read 9/13/13- but a little different since it was the audio version. I did like the performances, but it doesn't hold that same punch since the mystery is gone. Re-reading, I'd only give it a 4 because it doesn't have that fresh which one, Cash or Nash thing going on. But, it renewed my interest in book 2! I may even go with the audio next time instead of reading it.