LoonyAlana

Crazy Bibliophile and Book Pimp (Not So Anonymous)

The Hooker and the Hermit
Penny Reid, Luci Cosway
The Suicide Princess
Anthony Bryan
Rise of the Magi (Lila Gray, #3)
Jocelyn Adams
Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
J.A. Belfield
Hereafter - Terri Bruce I am marking this as read, but I only reached the 60% mark. I found it to be well written if a little lengthy, and not a bad story. The reason why I am not able to finish is entirely a personal reaction based on my history. Basically, it struck too close to home, so to speak, and hit a nerve I hadn't expected it to bother.

I would not use my response as a deciding factor of whether or not to read- had I not had the personal history I did I would have had no difficulty finishing the book. Many have loved it, and I would recommend reading and deciding for yourself.

I do want to thank Terri Bruce for offering me a copy to read and review, and apologize for having personal life prevent me from finishing the book. Should you write another (with someone other than Irene as the main character) I would be more than happy to read it!